Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Hi all,

I got a scenario where i have to execute 100 Url's at a time and to know the average response time for each Url. Please Help Me whether can we do it or not..

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are the 100 URLs same or they different URLS?

IF they are different, are to be tested is not Performance Testing of the 100 URLs

IF they are same, YES you have to create 100 Virtual Users to simulate them using LR
Hi Abu,

Thanks for the reply its 100 diferent url actually i need to check average response time for all the urls when it hits the server.. please help me in this scenarios
Even if they aren't same and user just has to click them and see whether target page is being opened or not. It can simply be done by passing URL as variable in the request .
Parameterization is the other options that can be used.
Actually, Problem statement is not as clear; as it should have been.....

Masanigudem,
Please clarify Deepaks' queries first. Thanks
Does not seems to have any logic, I mean 100 different URL's.
My assumption

1. You mean to say same web application contains different section and then we can have different URL's (I am talking particularly about the URL's) then you can use rendezvous point with N number of user to perform different actions.
2. If its different URL's pointing to same server does not make any sense I mean no way its good in terms of architectural design.
3. If its different server then it does not make any sense to have load testing with 100 users ... you need to have 100*100 ..I mean for each url 100 users.

Need more information about the architecture of application and what exactly your out come should be.

Cheers,
Deepak
Hi Deepak ,Zahid ,

Thanks for the Reply..

Actually the Scenario is Like This:

I am Having 100 Urls and When we click on Single URL It will open survey form and i have to fill the survey and submit and I have to do it for each Url Parallely for 100 Urls . can it be possible to work on this scenario Please Let me know ..

Thanks alot for the Help

Jay
hmmm,

Can you answer below questions;

1. Are those URL's are pointing to same server or the forms which your getting are from same server
2. The page which has these URL's are having any kind of relation
3. What will be outcome after you apply load, I mean its the hosting web site or its for the URL's which your trying to access.

cheers,
Deepak
Hi Deepak,

What my assumption is :

There a single page with 100 links and user wants to check all the links and hit them on the one server and ants to check the average response time of the server.

When different links becomes different URL, so when these different URL gets clicked on the servr that what world be the average response time for that server for individual link ....

Plz correct me if I am wrong .....

Regards
Gurpreet
Yes, We can.

Genearte script for one URL.
Parameterize the URL and in data table enter the 100 required URLs.
In data selection option select unique and sequencly and run for 100 vusers.
Thanks alot for All for helping me in solving this scenario.
Well I dont find any solution is this loop
That was the solution to parameterize and change the parameter options to unique..

given by Nirmala Pandey

hI,

iF WE WANT TO  RUN 100 URL'S PARALLELLY IT IS DONE THROUGH " parametrization ". go FOR parameter List AND THEN gO FOR " EDIT WITH NOTEPAD".. tHEN eNTER ALL URL'S.. THEN IT RUN ALL 100 URL'S.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service