Quality is delighting customers
I would love to suggest some top vulnerability scanning tools which would help you to secure your application from attacks...
I hope you will get your answer…
Following are some of the tools used by qa company while performing a security testing:
1. Zed Attack Proxy: Zed Attack Proxy is one of best and easy to use tool for penetration security testing for finding loopholes and vulnerabilities in web applications
Compatiblity: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
2. BeEF: BeEF is also a powerful tool that focuses on web browser for the security related issues.
Compatiblity: Linux, Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows
3. Wireshark: Wireshark is used for network related issues and troubleshooting them.
Compatiblity: Unix, Linux, and Windows
4. Oedipus: Oedipus is used to test web sites for application and web server vulnerabilities.
Compatiblity: It is OS Independent
5. Nmap: Nmap is used for network mapping and port scanning to get the vulnerabilities in network.
Compatiblity: Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X
6. Nikto: Nikto is kind of Web Scanner which scans the Web servers for dangerous/outdated server software and other server related issues.