Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Hi Friends,

Am planning for preparing ISTQB certification ,If anybody have dumps,Material, please share with me.

Thanks

Meera

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dumps are good for nothing for exam perspective . Its better to read official material from ISTQB.  which can be freely downloaded from ISTQB Website.   or else You can drop me a mail @  samrat.bats@gmail.com , I shall give you complete range of materials to clear your exam...

Regards:

Samrat.

Hi Samrat,

Please send me the ISTQB material, i want to appear for the certification.  My id is angel.vaswani.in@gmail.com

Regards,

Anjali Vaswani

see about in http://testonauta.blogspot.com/ tag ISTQB

Hi,

Please send me the ISTQB material to my mail id sdasjaipur@gmail.com.

Thanks in Advance,

Saurabh

Hi everyone,

If anyone preparing or completed ISTQB advanced exam, please share your thoughts and preparation methods for Advanced Level exam.

I need only thoughts and tips on ISTQB Advanced level exam, not for Foundation level, as I completed Foundation.

Hi, 

Please send istqb material to me my mail id is kanaparthi.vijaykumar@gmail.com

Hi Samrat,

Please send me the ISTQB material, i want to appear for the certification.  My id is sumeet.maharana@gmail.com

Regards,

Sumeet.

Hi meera,

I have compeleted ISTQB Certification for Foundation level, i just let you know that better do prepare ISTQB Syllabus compeletely,  it is only help you to pass the exam, you can download this material from ISTQB Official websites, please do not belive ISTQB Dumbs, first you do compeletly prepare syllabus and atlease revise it two times then only it remind with you, after this if you have enough time then you do just prepare ISTQB Dumbs.

All the best.

Regards,

Mohamed Yasin A

Thanks Mohamed Giving valuable guidence

Tanks again

Regards

Meera

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement