Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

can anyone explain how to start write test case for web based application

Hai to all,

I'm a new one for testing, Recently I join a small company where I have to test the web pages manually, i dont know what to do........... so help me what will do?

question:

1.       What are the basic test cases we have to follow so that we can able to test a web page effectively?

2.       Can you peoples list out some of the procedure to be followed while testing a web page manually?

1.     what will we consider first to start write test case for web application?

Views: 6076

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nirmala, 

Since u have the document sent my Rakesh Pandey, Plz forward it to nawasabdulsalam@yahoo.com

hai pandey ,

Can you send me documents on how to start write test case for web based application to mail id socrates4875@gmail.com

Hii Rakesh,

plz send me the material to missswatika@gmail.com

hi rakesh pandey,

please send to my mail_id,i m also waiting for webtesting my mail_id is srikanth.2107@hotmail.com

Hello ramesh can u please send those documents to my mail id:hari.krishna430@gmail.com

Hi Nirmala..

can u please send send materials related for testing the web pages..

subhashinikp@gmail.com

Hi Nirmala..

can u please send send materials related for testing the web pages..

venu460@gmail.com

can you please send me the materials i need them  my name is siva sktadikonda@gmail.com

thanks

I have forward you the docs, send me the test mail so that i can forward.

ramesh16j@gmail.com

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii rakesh, myself kumar, can u send me material of testing the web pages. my mail id:a.kumar930@gmail.com

Hi Rakesh,

Hope doing well.

Can you please send me those materials and points to my mail id.

This is my mail id amita_cuterkl@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Amita

Hello Pandey,

I am new to testing..Please send me the materials to do testing and to prepare Test cases manually for web based application.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service