Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

can anyone explain how to start write test case for web based application

Hai to all,

I'm a new one for testing, Recently I join a small company where I have to test the web pages manually, i dont know what to do........... so help me what will do?

question:

1.       What are the basic test cases we have to follow so that we can able to test a web page effectively?

2.       Can you peoples list out some of the procedure to be followed while testing a web page manually?

1.     what will we consider first to start write test case for web application?

Views: 6076

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi....can you please forward that material to my id...hemavathigr@gmail.com

HI Nirmala,

Could u plz send me the material to my mail id: abhishekmshah@gmail.com

thx in advance..

Hello Nirmala,

Could please send me the doc at kapilupadhyay@gmail.com

Regards,

Kapil 

hi rakesh..

can u send me the tcases and material to me ravicseau@gmail.com

Hiie Nirmala/Rakesh,

Can anyone send me all that testings docs and material....my email id is simran14shweta@gmail.com

Thanks,
Shweta

1.first understand the requirement what is given by the end user and based on the REQ try to prepare the test case.

2.functionality and integration testing is the main thing u need to follow.

3.web applications could be sometimes complicated because of the integrity between the modules , so u should have the clear idea about the requirement then only u can test easily.

4.split off the application in three types(1. Test the mandatory controls whether it present or not on the page 2. Next test the functionality of the controls(for ex: save button, text box getting the values or not) 3.test the intergrity and the navigation part working or not?)

5. The above mentioned are the important features of the web application once if you clear on this part then the application will be work nicely.

6. and the main head ache is perfomance , for this u need to use the Load runner.

if u have any document send my email id  kodisatish07@gmail.com

hi can u send to this email id dmuralimanohar.410@gmail.com

hi can u please share the docs to me also

my mail id:csmani86@gmail.com

Hi please send me the document to my mail id  :yuvaraj.ajii@gmail.com

can someone send me too :)

arshadhussain5614@yahoo.co.in

Hi nirmala,

could yoy please send me that document

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement