Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

can anyone explain how to start write test case for web based application

Hai to all,

I'm a new one for testing, Recently I join a small company where I have to test the web pages manually, i dont know what to do........... so help me what will do?

question:

1.       What are the basic test cases we have to follow so that we can able to test a web page effectively?

2.       Can you peoples list out some of the procedure to be followed while testing a web page manually?

1.     what will we consider first to start write test case for web application?

Views: 5791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi neha,can you please send me the material sent by nirmala.my mail id:ratnakumargadapa@gmail.com.

I am new to testing.please send me if you have any sample proects.

HI Nirmala

can u send me same materials regarding writing test cases for web applications..

my mail id is kiran.01sv@gmail.com,

hi nirmala can u send me that documents to aderusreehari@gmail.com

thanq

Hi Ravi

Hope u r doping good. i check u r blog it is really informative for the beginners.

Hi Nirmala.

can u mail me  d same materials on my mail id also.. fpot10@gmail.com

Can you send me documents on how to start write test case for web based application to mail id socrates4875@gmail.com
Can you send me documents on how to start write test case for web based application to mail id arunraj1500@gmail.com

Can you send me documents on how to start write test case for web based application to mail id aniruddhamalvi@gmail.com

Thankz

Hi all, 

can any one please forward the web application testing materials to nivyabtech@gmail.com

Can any body please forward the material to missswatika@gmail.com

hi Nirmala,

I'm also new to testing.

Pls send the material to me.

my id: akbarbasha1984@gmail.com

Write Test Cases ( System Test Cases ) as per the Business Requirement / High Level Design Document.

Always Try to Write Positive and negative Test Cases Seperately.

Just Consider only Functional Matters on the Web based Screens at Web Based Applications.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service