Quality is delighting customers
please check the below article it includes the top list of bugs tracking tools
Following are the best 5 bug trackers used widely across the globe by various QA experts:
1. BugZilla: It is an open source bug tracking tool with advanced searching options. It also maintains the history of the bug with all the changes or updations made in the reported bug. It also provides an option to attach related files with bugs like screenshots, error logs, etc.
2. JIRA: JIRA is one of the highly recommended bug tracking and project management tool available in the market. It provides the options for adding stories, tasks, bugs, sub-tasks, test cases, etc. You can link each and every bug with its respective User Story and Testcases to manage all relates things together. It also provides option generate reports in the form of charts and graphs.
3. Mantis: Mantis is an open source tool available with options for APIs, Desktop and Mobiles. It is one of the most easy to install and use tool. It is compatible with almost all the latest OS and browsers available in the market.
4. Backlog: Backlog is a convenient and easy to use tool for everyone. It provides Kanban styled dashboard which is easy to understand the status of the sprint. It also provides complete history of the bug with all the changes or updations.
5. RedMine: It is an open source tool which also provides Source code management system integration with multi-language support. It comes up with the capability to generate reports using charts and calendars.
All of the above discussed bug trackers are some of the best trackers used globally but if need to consider any one from these, then as per best software testing services, JIRA would be ahead from all of these with its enormous list of features and capabilities.
I would like to suggest you one of the best tools to for bugs tracking, Can you please visit the below blog and explore the list of Tools, I think it would be helpful for you