Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

Anyone have ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers.

Views: 2831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pawan,

Please send me ISTQB latest dumps to pluffy85@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot in advance.....

HI guys,

I think the syllabus is changed for ISTQB foundation level. I took the exam on feb 12th and i am surprised to see there were lot of questions which is unrelated to present syallbus.

Mainly the questions is related to usecase testing, incident, static and dynamic tools.

i cannot find dumps for the latest syllabus questions.

I am not sure about it. Please check www.istqb.in

If I am wrong regarding the syllabus, please let me know.

@ Ramesh

That True !

Syllabus is changed now. Not Single question asked from Dumps.just reading dumps wont help.

ISTQB has keep  high level now.

Person who is fresher not have practical, Project & Process oriented knowledge.

cant crack exam or cant get good marks .

Regards

Vivek

Advance. ISTQB, CSTE,HP  Certified

Hi All,

I am planning to take ISTQB CTAL for test analyst. couls any body send me any of the following materiels to rosypeter123@gmail.com 

1)The Software Test Engineer's Handbook : A Study Guide for the ISTQB Test Analyst and Technical Analyst Advanced Level Certificates
By Graham Bath, Judy McKay

2.Sample question papers

Thanks in advance

I will go to for the ISTQB advanced level exam as well, all of three.  Would anyone can share with me some material and sample paper of them?

My mail is: tatafu@live.cn

Thank you.

Hi Pawan,

Could you pls share the advanced ISTQB dumps/sample papers at Pankaj_175@yahoo.com.It will be very helpful if you can send it urgently as my exam date is too close.

Thanks

Pankaj

HI,

Anyone please do send me the ISTQB advanced Level Materials and dumps to getroshini@gmail.com

Hi Pawan please send me the istqb advanced level questions papers to milton06@gmail.com

Can u please send me ISTQB Test analyst advance level certification dumps and material. At below email address

surabhi.barjatya@gmail.com

Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers?

PLease mail me the same in ahujace@gmail.com

Hi There,

Can you also send me the ISTQB advanced Level Materials and questions to srikant@xtra.co.nz

Many thanks

Srikant

Hi Pawan, could you please send me ISTQB Advanced level dump plss to bvrxss@gmail.com 

thanks 

regards

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service