Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

Anyone have ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers.

Views: 2816

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I am planning to appear for ISTQB advanced level exam on october 2011.Please send me any materials or dumps or anything that can help me to start up / prepare for the same to my gmail id : sangetha8@gmail.com .Thanks in advance

Hi Pawan,

Could you please forward that Advance level materials/Dumps to my mail too. My mail is premjiii@gmail.com.

Thanks in Advance..

Could you forward the material to my mail ? cocoitap@gmail.com

Thanks

Ana

Hi,

Can you please send me ISTQB Advance level study material / exam papers at manish1706@gmail.com

Thanks

Manish S

Hi Pawan,

Can you fwd ISTQB Advanced materials which you have to me.I am planning to go for ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst

My id is geethagsekar@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

With Regards,

Geetha

Hi Pawan,

Can you please forward ISTQB Advanced materials which you have to me.I am planning to go for ISTQB Advanced Test manager.

Thanks in advance,

My id is amitgj@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance

With Regards,

Amit

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please provide me advance level material at ahujace@gmail.com?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi ... Can someone please share the ISTQB Advance level Material and sample papers, I am also planning for the same !!!

Hi,

Can any one send me the ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers to my mail id:varma.mantena66@gmail.com

Can anyone please share the sample questions for ISTQB advanced level certification to ksahubar@gmail.com

Hi Pawan,

It would be helpful if you provide the below information for ISTQB advanced level certification to ksahubar@gmail.com

(1) Mock papers/ dumps

(2) online testing links for this exams
(3) hints for clearing this examination

Do you get any response or material? Could you share it with me?

Thanks

(cocoitap@gmail.com)

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service