Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

hi all,
can you please add one scenario and bug for it , which you think is rare or not usual...which will give you greate appriciation(very good bug)......................

example::

scenario:
create user

bug:
on create user page , refreshing the page created another copy of user!!
 this is usual but we miss to check this..and also this is very good bug !

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I found a bug as explained below which i found the good one.

Example: Details of an employee can be seen before approve by admin

1.In admin, Add an employee details and it has to be approved once all details added.

2.Approve the url and copy it in text pad

3.Delete the employee details by admin

4.Now paste it in the browser, Probably u can check the employee details without login as admin

5.Employee details should not show

This i found one f the good bug while testing web application

Hi,

I found a bug during money transaction testing in web application  -

when once transaction successfully completed then press Browser Back button and found same transaction again happening. It should not be happened.

Thanks

Hitesh Shah

Hi,

In search text box type "%%%%%%%" or "____________" or "by" and hit enter, you will get all the records that are in database.

Amyt

It is because  "%" consider as like operator...correct me if i m wrong.

Boundry value:

Real Estate domain:

We provide property search on property type, min price, max price, min bed, max bath, city etc and user sets alert on that basis

1) System did not send out email with having price as min 1 to 15,00,0000-although was able to get property results.

--

Thanks,

Nimesh

thanx all for reply...

this actually helps all of us to increase our skill...

Hi Maitray Bhatt,

Bug which I found during playing a Video.
Played half of the video and click twice in the Video  window. System (Computer) itself got shutdown.

With Warm Regards,

Firoz

same bug i found during mobile application testing, but in that case application was crashing.

Hi.. 

while creating agent..change the date time format as( yyyy-MM-dd)..Error occured while Processing in windows Application

a text box accepts only 10-15 aplphabets when i tried to enter 16 alphabets the applicaion crashed i know it is aganist requirements but it should display a error message but aplicaiton was crashed

correct me if im wrong

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service