Quality is delighting customers
Accessibility Testing is a kind of testing that helps to make sure that your clients software product is easily accessible by the people having certain set of disabilities like Blindness, physical impairment, color blindness, old age, deafness etc. Below are some of the commonly used open source/paid automated accessibility tools that now a days are being adopted by software testing company.
1. Accessibility Inspector in Xcode:(Used for web accessibility testing)
Its a utility window that displays the information related to action methods,landmark information, properties and its values using mouse
2. VoiceOver for iOS:(Used for both web and Mobile accessibility testing)
Its a touch screen gesture recognition based screen reader.
3. TalkBack for Android: (Used for Mobile accessibility testing)
TalkBack is Android's built-in screen reader tool.
4. A11Y Tools by Paul J Adam: (Used for web accessibility testing)
Its a collection of HTML Web Accessibility Testing Tools that is located under one single location on your iPhone/iPad and iPad.
5. IOS Color Contrast Checker:(Used for both web and Mobile accessibility testing)
Its a tool to measure the color contrast between two colors(Background/foreground) in a web or mobile website which helps ensure your app meets
the guidelines defined under WCAG.
6. Switch Access for Android(Used for Mobile accessibility testing)
This android tool helps ensuring that the user interact with Android devices using a switch(that would help switching access for a mobile
device via some other device) instead of just the touch screen.
7. Accessibility Scanner: (Used for Mobile accessibility testing)
Its an android device scanning tool that suggests accessibility improvements for Android apps.
I hope my answer will help you.
I hope you are doing good...
According to your question, I think you want to do accessibility Testing with the help of test automation but before jump into the actual point please check some ways of accessibility Testing.
and if you are talking about accessibility testing tools then I would like to refer you Accessibility Valet tool
Thnaks and regards,
Priti, Works with Top Compatibility Testing Company