Quality is delighting customers
Nowadays in digital era, demand of online websites is increasing a lot. Hence, a lot of testing also needed to make a website stable and ready for end user.
To test a website we should do below kind of testing as per qa testing services :
1. Functional Testing - This kind of testing includes testing each module of application with respect to business specification.
2. Usability Testing - In this type of testing testers will use the system and as per end user experience. So that application will be easy to use.
3. Compatibility Testing - In this kind of testing application is tested on different hardware/software configurations.
Like Windows 7/8/10 , Browsers: Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
4. Performance Testing: In this type of testing, application is put under different set of load to check its performance. Here virtual users are created with the help of a tool and tester will check performance of application.
5. Security Testing - In this type of testing testers check how secure system this. Generally it makes sure that how much the system is secure to possible intrders.
6. Automation Testing - In this kind of testing, tester will automate the repetitive tasks that testers needs to do. This will increase the efficiency of QA team.
In web application development, Web application testing is a key process of the Software Development Life Cycle. Due to different kinds of functionality and complex user requirements, the process of development becomes a changeling. So, Web application testing execution with the development process can reap several benefits for your web application. Here are Some of the top importance of web application testing that is explored by web application testing companies…
1- To overcome the Cost of Failure
2- To improve Scalability
3- For better Customers Satisfaction
4- To Minimizes the Risk
5- To identify potential bugs
6- To identify risk
7- For better Customer satisfaction
For more details please visit: Guide to Learn Web Application Testing