Quality is delighting customers
how to write test scenario for installation a messenger in your machine...
U first Tell the Folowing scenarios
Alert Messge should be display if u tryto login the yahoo messager using ur gmail /sify/window mail email IDS
unable to send the friend request , if all ready tat friend in ur friend account
verify the status(visible ,invisible)
Thank you all
Below is a quick list of test cases used widely by software testing companies while offering the mobile testing services:
1. Check if the app can be:
- found in the app store? (Check after go-live)
- installed on the device?
- de-installed from the device?
2. Check if the application function as expected after re-installation?
3. Check if the app behave as expected in case:
- there is an incoming call or SMS?
- the charger is connected or the charger is disconnected?
- the device goes to sleeping mode or resumes from sleeping mode
- the device resumes from lock screen?
- the device is tilted or shaken?
- a local message or a push message is coming from another app (like: calendar reminders, to-do task, twitter, whatsapp message etc)
- the “Battery low” message is pushed
- the sound on the device is turned off?
- the device is in airplane mode?
4. Check if the functionality of all the buttons or keys on the device works as desired, like:
- if the “back” button take user to the previous screen?
- if the “menu” button opens up the app’s menu?
- if the “home” button take user back to the home screen of the device?
- if the “search” button take user to some form of search within the app?
5. Check if the app interacts with GPS sensor correctly (switch on/off, retrieve GPS data)?