Before reporting a bug
1.Check if thats a bug or not
2. Reproduce the same in your machine
3. Write down the steps in a notepad or take a video of the same
4. Note down the following points
a) operating Systen b)Browser c) Browser Version d) Browser setting (eg: pop-up blocker, java script enabled)
5.Note down the build release number and compare with the latest build.
6. Check the version of build in the developer system
7. Use the same procedure , browser and browser settings THIS WILL REPRODUCE the bug.
If the bug is not reproduced the issue is not closed BUT the bug is rejected by the developer. The bug status is different in different companies. the status can either be changed to not reproducible.