Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

In your work Experience which is the best bug that was founded by you or your colleagues for web application testing

In your work Experience which is the best bug that was founded by you or your colleagues for web application testing, Share your best bugs then every body will try in our present application. i hope this is different try ... let me see the response for this question ....only few response for this question ... i will choose best bugs in this bugs finally i will give valuable price ... i don't know who is going to win this price ... but a condition i am waiting for at least 100 best bugs ...then only i can choose the winner ;)

Views: 1805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of my best bug is the spacing between the search criteria
My Best Bug: While validating edit fields, if i entered special characters and hit on Ok button, i got blank page. Because of this bug i got appreciation from my TL and PM also.

This is simple bug.. but.i found in crucial time.
Based on my Experience :

1.) Field Validations Bugs
2.) Scalability Bugs
3.) Cosmetic Defects in the UI Application
4.) Page Navigation
5.) Look and Feel changes in different browsers (Its a Common Problem not Bug)

Please feel free to ask me any doubts regarding Software Testing & ISTQB Certification.

Thanks,

Kapil Samadhiya
Hi,Mr.Kapil Samadhiya.Am new to this Forum and if u dont mind could u plz explain me abt Field Validation,Scalabilty and Cosmetic Defects in UI application.Thank in advance Kapil.bye
Hi Kapil,

its better u give the descroiption instead of the specifying the type of bugs u find in ur work experience
Hi All,
In my carrier first project, where as i started working as a test associate, the first bug wat i found is that is my best bug...
the scenario is like this....
When user will complete the quiz successfully in mentioned time, winner have to get certificate on his name and confirmation message as "congratulations ABC"( ABC is a Username) but system is not displaying certificate it is displaying only Confirmation massage......
For this bug i got appreciation from my module lead..........
i will choose best bugs in this bugs finally i will give valuable price ... i don't know who is going to win this price ... but a condition i am waiting for at least 100 best bugs ...then only i can choose the winner ;)
* Uploading photo image Manual Bug for web application
* Overlapping

May be this bugs some of peoples very simple some of peoples will be useful ... if any body find this type of bug's in your testing application i am very happy ... for your convince i uploaded Snap shot ... for clear picture ... Thanks!
Attachments:
Its good shakthi u had kept bugs with the screen shots, keep it up
Hey Shakthi, You are a Good Tester, kept bugs with screen shots. Keep it up.
The best bug in my career was about the alignment issue i noticed on a Webpage & the Dev Team themselves were confused about the fix & started finding out the solution by working around with a photo as the text was wrapped around the photo. Then i noticed that tweaking the CSS would resolve it & it did. I still feel happy for the fix.
This is good question Shakthi. I my career i have faced so interesting bugs.
I am working on web applications, Ii was entered username and password in login section. Password is showing directly, what ever we enter. But it should show invisible mode (like ******)

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service