Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

I want to know different types of Bug tracking tools. I am using Bugzilla and U!!!

Views: 1162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Hitesh,

Can u provide me doc ?

so that i can learn bugzilla.

My company wants to do job on that,tell me how i can learn easily

gopichandmenta@gmail.com

send the docs to this id.

Regards,

Gopichand

Hi,

We are also using Bugzilla in my company for bug tracking. It's very easy and effective tool.

Hi Chitra,

Can u provide me doc ?

so that i can learn bugzilla.

My company wants to do job on that,tell me how i can learn easily

gopichandmenta@gmail.com

send the docs to this id.

Regards,

Gopichand

There ate various bug tracking tools available as opwn source and as well as licensed version. some companies lik mnc's always use licensed version tools, and in cery small companies they will use Excel as bug tracking tool. According to my opinion Quality center is an excellent tool in terms of both project management and as well as bug tracking.
i used JIRA , now i am using QC
Can any one explain me about Quality Center defect tracking tool.

Google for bugzilla... you people will find the installer. Transfer the installer on to your required server and then run the installation package as is directed. Along with the installer you will get the MYSQL database as well (which will be a supporting database)

Later you need to install an application server., preferrably apache tomcat and then configure the app server for the URL of that machine and make sure the app server is up and running all the people will be able to access the bugzilla from then on.

Regards

Susheel.

In our company we are using a very low cost tool called BugUp. here is a link to this bug tracking system

It is include Test Management Tool as well.

I'm using JIRA now previously  i used TRAC

it's JIRA and Mantis. Well there're other tools too. You can find the list of major tools here - http://blog.templatemonster.com/2014/03/14/top-10-bug-tracking-tool...

Redmine

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service