Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

All Discussions Tagged 'training' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Machine learning for my Automation Projects selenium ?

Hi, Step by step instructions to Implement Machine learning for my Automation Projects selenium, I need to execute machine learning idea f…

Started by priya eeranagula

0 Apr 25, 2018

Learning Lisp and artificial intelligence.

This semester at college I have a course for Artificial Intelligence and we are studying Lisp. The problem is that I don't have any functio…

Started by emma blisa

1 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Jack Ramon

Which is the best software training institute in India.?

As Per my suggestion, CETPA is the biggest training company which is providing the software testing training with the best mentor. CETPA i…

Started by sharon maxwell

1 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by nidhi

Why learning 'Selenium Testing' need dedication and greater consistency ?

Unlike other software test automation tools such as UFT (Unified Functional Testing/Quick Test Professional),Ranorex or SilkTest, there is…

Started by Narayanan

1 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Narayanan

Automation Testing Tools and Trends

Early in the year 2003, Win Runner v7.6 introduced and the entire testing industry started looking at a great future in automation testing!…

Started by Narayanan

1 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Narayanan

free webinar - Understanding Automation concepts using QTP

Hello Friends, In this free webinar Mandeep introduce you to the Understanding Automation concepts using QTP and the reason it is getting…

Started by Deepak Jakhwal

2 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Sanjeev

Need help for QTP training institute

Hi Testers, Do you know any individual or any institute in Kolkata which offers QTP training in Kolkata. Please help me friends its urgent.…

Started by snehasish

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Subbu

Please share videos and Code and material used in any of the following training program:

Please share videos and Code and material used in any of the following training program: www.seleniumelearn.com trainingrite.com qtpseleniu…

Started by Karishma Sabharwal

2 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by 0Sandy

QTP Tips & Tricks: "AddWastedTime" function

QuickTest Pro Tips & Tricks: Learn how to specify the amount of time that you want logged as wasted time using the "AddWastedTime" func…

Started by Shawn LoPorto

0 Jan 7, 2012

Free Selenium Learning (http://seleniumgroupstudies.weebly.com/)

Hey Guys, Share your Ideas for Free Selenium testing tool  Learning.   http://seleniumgroupstudies.weebly.com/

Started by Selenium Group Studies

0 Nov 27, 2011

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service