Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

All Discussions Tagged 'process' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the first test in software testing process?

What is the first test in software testing process? Need quick reply. Thanks, Pallavi

Started by Pallavi Nara

14 Aug 14, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

How to Test Smartly & Build Effectively

Any individual who has been working in the testing software field for any extent of time has encountered unreasonable sloppiness, poor p…

Started by TestOrigen Software Testing

1 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Alisha Henderson

Functional Testing Book, Like to share my finding

Hi, I like to share my finding. I search and found this book “Software Testing An Agile Plugin” on Amazon Kindle Store. This is a wonderful…

Started by Rahul Tiwari

0 Feb 26, 2014

What is business process testing and what is the use of it?

What is business process testing and what is the use of it?

Started by PK

3 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Alligatortek

How to implement testing process without having Requirement document?

I am facing this question, while attending interviews. Anybody answer my question please..

Started by Keerunn

16 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Abhay Kulshreshtha

If the Bugzilla is free bug tracking tool....Can anyone provide me the links and process to download the bugzilla tool and istallation process.

Waiting for reply :-)

Started by Priti Mankar

3 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Madhu Priya

The Agile Buffet Table: Implement your own Agile process at India’s Biggest Summit for Developers

Great Indian Developer Summit 2010 – Gold Standard for India's IT Professional EcosystemAre you new to Agile? Having challenges implementin…

Started by Sapna Phandit

0 Jan 24, 2011

How you will Estimation time for testing the application and What process you use for it?

Hi, Can any one reply to my question, How you will Estimation time for testing the application and What process you use for it? Thanks, Sr…

Started by Sriya Rajan

10 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Praveen

Other than requirement traceability matrix, what are the other factors that we need to check in order to exit a testing process?

Hi,Other than requirement traceability matrix, what are the other factors that we need to check in order to exit a testing process?Regards,…

Started by Sriya Rajan

3 Apr 8, 2010

Load Testing Process

Planning the test: Here, we develop a clearly defined test plan to ensure the test scenarios we develop will accomplish load-testing object…

Started by Kusuma. P

2 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Tirru

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service