Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

All Discussions Tagged 'performance' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the check points for performance testing by manually??

What are the check points for performance testing by manually???

Started by Balaji

4 May 7, 2020
Reply by Anand Singh

7 Dos and Don’ts of Usability Testing

Usability testing often sounds intimidating to UX designers and digital marketers. It can be hard enough for managers to build internal con…

Started by Alisha Henderson

0 Sep 26, 2019

What are the factors that affects the market acceptance of wearable applications?

There are many factors which affect an application and its acceptance in the market like accuracy of data, typical usage process, bugs, fun…

Started by Nancy Fernandis

0 Aug 23, 2017

JMeter Installation Steps Required

Hi All, I need to use Jmeter for performance testing of an application. Can anyone write here in detail all the steps required to install…

Started by Yatish

8 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Sireesha

Jmeter Summary report basic query

I ran a Jmeter script with all the samples under a transaction controller as shown in below image Then when I got the summary report for th…

Started by Nilenth Selvaraja

3 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Nilenth Selvaraja

Simple tricks to estimate testing hours with test cases or without test cases. How ?

Simple tricks to estimate testing hours with test cases or without test cases. How ?Below is the answer https://knowledgeworldforyou.wordpr

Started by Attraction

0 Mar 12, 2015

How to create test plan for uploading an image in jmeter.?

Hi All, If anyone use jmeter then plz help me out from this. How to create test plan for uploading an image in jmeter. Thanks in advance

Started by Sonal

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Sonal

how to do load testing for Blackberry mobile device

hi frnz, can anybody suggest how to do load testing for mobile app can we do on device or first we have to go for simulator names of the to…

Started by sunshine111

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Clinard

Mobile Apllication Perfomance Testing..

Hi All,   I m working on mobile application. And wants to know about performance test in mobile app( iphone,BB, android) is there any commo…

Started by nilam

1 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by nprajapati

Sapient India-Urgent opening for Performance Testers

Sapient corporation (Sapient) (www.sapient.com)   Experienced : Associate / senior associate @ Gurgaon Banglore     Job Position : Associat…

Started by gaurav siwach

1 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Shalini

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service