Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

All Discussions Tagged 'company' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's New in Automation Testing Form 2020

Hello All, Please share your views what is new in automation testing from 2020, I think selenium will be on the top what do you think?  Mos…

Started by Priti Gaikwad

1 Jan 10
Reply by Anand Singh

How to Hire a Software Testing Services Team

The value of a tester is in how he or she learns about the application’s behavior in a variety of settings to expose any possible problems…

Started by Alisha Henderson

0 Sep 26, 2019

Which is the best software training institute in India.?

As Per my suggestion, CETPA is the biggest training company which is providing the software testing training with the best mentor. CETPA i…

Started by sharon maxwell

1 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by nidhi

Application Development Service Company

In cooperative development, we work with your IT professionals to jointly analyze, design, implement, test and integrate systems.We have c…

Started by MYQSOFT Infotech

0 Jun 5, 2017

The Simple Application Development Service Company That Wins Customers

MYQSOFT's application development services help to define client requirements, write specifications and design,develop, test and integrate…

Started by MYQSOFT Infotech

0 May 10, 2017

ISO Certification for a software development company

Hi   I want to know about ISO Certification for our company. We are into software development.As a QA they have given me the responsibility…

Started by snehasish

0 Feb 12, 2011

What are the advantages of working as a tester for a product based company as opposed to a service based company?

Hi All,What are the advantages of working as a tester for a product based company as opposed to a service based company? Thanks in advance…

Started by Anil Kumar

18 May 7, 2010
Reply by chandan kumar PS

Who will estimate the test duration in your company?

Who will estimate the test duration in your company? I am bit confused, Project Manager (or) Test Manager. But in my company Test Analyst…

Started by Kamali Mukharjee

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Madhukar M

Which is the best and job secure company?

Which is the best and job secure company? Project based company (or) Product based company

Started by Malini Sharma

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Rajesh-ISTQB-FL

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service