Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

All Discussions Tagged 'IDE' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How manual tester can switch to automation? 10 EASY RULES!!

If you decided to learn automation, 1.Choose right 'automation tool' and stick to it until learning the framework 2.Watch 'Youtube' related…

Started by Narayanan

3 Jun 25, 2020
Reply by Anand Singh

Need a Free Test Automation Book?

Goodreads Giveaway Goodreads Book Giveaway Software Automation Testing Secrets Revealed by Narayanan Palani Giveaway ends May 22, 2016…

Started by Narayanan

0 Feb 25, 2016

How to construct the 'most wanted' automation framework using Selenium Webdriver?

Automation Framework is the combination of tools and their integration to benefit the test automation of particular application under test…

Started by Narayanan

0 Feb 24, 2016

In Selenium IDE my test suite which has been generated is not running for version 1.9.1 ..?

i have the following queries 1]in selenium Ide my test suite which has been generated is not running for version 1.9.1 2]which version of j…

Started by SURESH MENON

0 Nov 9, 2012

How to check web site url using Selenium IDE?

I want to verify web site URL using Selenium IDE. How to do that? Can any one having idea about this, please share me.

Started by Shria Linda

2 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Girija

Can anybody give example of commands to record JS(Java Script) pop up and new tab/window in Selenium IDE?

Hi Guys, Please give me example of how to record java script pop up and new tab/window when we click on link appeared on web page through i…

Started by Ajay Sanodaria

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Ajay Sanodaria

How to capture JS (Javascript alert) pop up using Selenium IDE?

Hi, How to capture JS (Javascript alert) pop up using Selenium IDE? Can any one give me some code to capture JS popup alerts Thanks, Madh…

Started by Madhuri

0 Aug 20, 2010

How to check paginations and tabular data using Selenium IDE?

Hi All, How to check paginations and tabular data using Selenium IDE? Can any one having idea, please explain in detail. Regards, Joanna

Started by Joanna Fernandes

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Sumit Kalra

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service