Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

All Discussions Tagged 'Application' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 5 tips for successful Mobile Application Testing

There are millions of mobile apps available in the market today. The statistics shows that since 2016, on an average around 6000 apps on Go…

Started by Mallikharjun

6 Apr 11
Reply by Mallikharjun

What is Web Application Testing?

Hi, What is Web Application Testing and also explain the different phases in Web Application Testing? Can any one explain in detail. Reg…

Started by Lakshmi Priya

5 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

Certifaya – AI Powered App Testing

The emergence of mobile applications for everything around us is mind boggling to say the least. All the things you would want- “There is a…

Started by Mallikharjun

0 Oct 23, 2017

Problems with Online Android Emulators and how to solve it?

Android now occupies the number one place in the world Smartphone arena with a market share of 87% at the end of 2016 that means 9 out of 1…

Started by Mallikharjun

0 Oct 17, 2017

INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) FOR MANUFACTURING LOGISTICS ON SAP ERP APPLICATIONS

Logistics activities and production reporting are the important areas that are becoming the determinants or factors affecting the key perfo…

Started by Nicole Kristen

0 Sep 6, 2017

Webinar on Automation Tool for Web Application Testing

Webinar on "Automation Tool for Web Application Testing" on 16th October 2014 @ 8PM IST We are happy to announce you that the Quality Testi…

Started by Quality Testing

5 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Nikita warma

What is Mobile Testing?

Hi All,- What is Mobile Testing?- What is Mobile Application Testing? - What type of Applications we can test using mobiles?- What is the d…

Started by Anil Kumar

10 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Pratik Patel

IPhone & Android Application testing

Hi All, Please let me know basic fundamentals when any iPhone or android application to be check. I am new to mobile application testing. T…

Started by PARTHIV PATEL

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by vismay saraiya

I want to automate a flash application using flex monkey

Hi i need solution for how to bring the flex compiler under Eclipse->Project->Properties I installed FLEX SDK 4.0 and the FLEX MONKEY…

Started by Ricky Ponting

1 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Edwin Antony

Data driven testing Example

I am practicing on Flight Reservation app. I kept the 3 sets of data(Uname and pwd) in data table Generate basic script first of all i inv…

Started by suresh

1 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by suresh

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service