Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Ravi's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much Krishna"

Ravi replied Jun 21, 2016 to Suggest some good Forum for Business Analyst

4 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Chunmun

"Due to late build ,we miss it and lack of concentration we miss tat bug. It never ha…"

Ravi replied Jan 8, 2013 to What should be the best answer when your QA manager ask you “Why didn’t you catch that bug!?!”

8 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Robert E Campagna

"Best wishes.. All the best QT :)"

Ravi replied Nov 5, 2012 to Quality Testing crosses milestone of 10,000 Registered Members !

11 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Aaisha DSouza

"Thanks Chandra.. Do u have any real time project experience..I need some other docum…"

Ravi replied Nov 1, 2012 to About ETL Testing

3 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Chandra K

"If bug is not reproduciable from testing side same bug occurs on cilent side.. Dev h…"

Ravi replied Sep 7, 2012 to If Defect is not reproduciable wat we have to do how we convince DEV.......shall we report that as a Defect

7 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Ravi

"severity : giving high importence to functionality of the application. Severity leve…"

Ravi replied Mar 24, 2012 to about severity in Test Case Documentation

1 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Ravi

"tat bug is already Open.. developers didnt fixed tat bug ad didnt send the report to…"

Ravi replied Mar 19, 2012 to Bug Handling

12 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by ^ siva kumar @

"If i found new bug after new release..then i ill inform to my TL ad i ill explain th…"

Ravi replied Mar 19, 2012 to Bug Handling

12 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by ^ siva kumar @

"To Test moving Image ..  1. need to check the size of the image like Png.Jpeg etc,,a…"

Ravi replied Mar 17, 2012 to HOW TO TEST A MOVING IMAGE OR DATA In WEB BASED APPLICATION OR NORMAL APPLICATIONHOW TO TEST A MOVING IMAGE OR DATA In WEB BASED APPLICATION OR NORMAL APPLICATION

5 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Ravi

"After clicking Back btn in Browser for banking ad Insurance domain.. Session should…"

Ravi replied Feb 24, 2012 to Enter User Id and Password Click on Login Button. Once Login into the Application Click on Back button in Brower. What is the Expected Result?

12 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by karthik

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service