Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Ankit Mehta's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Wikipedia Definition of test suite is as follows ------------ In software developmen…"

Ankit Mehta replied Apr 11, 2013 to Regression suite

1 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Ankit Mehta

"I Agree with Shruti but I would like to add some more points to this about why a pro…"

Ankit Mehta replied Apr 10, 2013 to Can We Say Project Managment Tools as Bug Tracking Tool too

6 May 20, 2013
Reply by testing whiz

"Hi Jagannath, Kindly share it to ankitmehta21@gmail.com Thanks, Anky "

Ankit Mehta replied Mar 29, 2013 to Need QC ALM certification material and dumps

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Ankit Mehta

"Hi Sandip, I would suggest you to go through the OWASP testing guide. It will help y…"

Ankit Mehta replied Mar 22, 2013 to Please help me for vulnerabilities for security testing. How to test vulnerabilities on web application , and how to used.

5 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Vikaram Sharma

"Not only UI, It can focus functionality as well. One more thing to add here, When we…"

Ankit Mehta replied Mar 22, 2013 to Can any one explain about Alpha & Beta testing?

3 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Ankit Mehta

"Alpha testing is executed after completion of the formal test plan, but before the s…"

Ankit Mehta replied Mar 22, 2013 to Can any one explain about Alpha & Beta testing?

3 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Ankit Mehta

"About ClickJacking: Clickjacking is the process of placing an invisible webpage cont…"

Ankit Mehta replied Mar 21, 2013 to Please help me for Click Jacking Tool related information.? Do you now how to used this tool?

3 May 16, 2013
Reply by Ankit Mehta

"A QA Tester with about one and half of years of manual testing experience in differe…"

Ankit Mehta replied Feb 17, 2011 to Please help me, How to answer the question "Tell me about yourself" in interviews?

5 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Suma K

"Hello,   Take a look at http://www.qualitytesting.info/group/ahmedabadqa/forum/topic…"

Ankit Mehta replied Feb 17, 2011 to <Looking for JOB>Any Openings on Manual Testing for 4 years experience?

3 May 26, 2011
Reply by surendar

"Hey ,   This will help you out    'fibonacci series of a given number n=cint(inputbo…"

Ankit Mehta replied Feb 17, 2011 to How to write a Vb Script for Fibonacci series display?

3 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Gautham

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service