Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Ankit Mehta's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Pratap, Both books are OK to clear the exam. To get the better score you need to…"

Ankit Mehta replied Jan 28, 2014 to ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst

2 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Pratap

"Hi Ajitha, When BRS is not available you can go with  Exploratory Testing , You will…"

Ankit Mehta replied Jan 27, 2014 to One of my Interview Question. Please any one Explain

5 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Sudarshan

"Adding some more things to it... If we look at Agile processing, we may have number…"

Ankit Mehta replied Jun 3, 2013 to can anybody tell me what is differnce between build and release

4 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Mane Goutham

"Hi Praneet, Yes!, this is really a nice topic to discuss, during early stage of my c…"

Ankit Mehta replied May 17, 2013 to What is the best way to decide,which test case to follow for a particular product?

3 May 27, 2013
Reply by testing whiz

"Hi Poornima, I will find and if no document is available, will create during weekend…"

Ankit Mehta replied May 16, 2013 to Please help me for Click Jacking Tool related information.? Do you now how to used this tool?

3 May 16, 2013
Reply by Ankit Mehta

"Hi, It seems you have replica of the production environment for testing which has im…"

Ankit Mehta replied May 16, 2013 to Testing Servers in Production

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Ankit Mehta

"Hi, I have used many functional automation tools so far and definitely QTP is the be…"

Ankit Mehta replied May 16, 2013 to Best Tool For Functional testing

3 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by ram

"Hi, You can go with LoadUI to verify the performance of the application with the com…"

Ankit Mehta replied May 16, 2013 to Is there any automation tool for performance testing in iOS devices.

2 May 16, 2013
Reply by Ankit Mehta

"Hi Balur, I have attached one excel which contains estimation templates based on   …"

Ankit Mehta replied Apr 23, 2013 to Please share some documents on Test Estimation

5 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by selvam

"Hi, You can go through BA BOK (Business Analyst Body of Knowledge Book), it will hel…"

Ankit Mehta replied Apr 23, 2013 to Business Analyst

3 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Nagaraju.Velde

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service