Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Savita Munde's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I have written my thoughts in blogpost why topics like Development model, traceabili…"

Savita Munde replied Nov 1, 2016 to Which topic you will remove from software testing course?

5 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Teemu Vesala

"I totally agree to your view point.  I also feel that teaching software development…"

Savita Munde replied Nov 1, 2016 to Which topic you will remove from software testing course?

5 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Teemu Vesala

"First of all your question is not clear. I would not prefer ISTQB certificate becaus…"

Savita Munde replied Jul 4, 2012 to How important is it to have an ISTQB certificate?

15 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Behbood Hussain

"You are saying like perfect home is with furniture, Car and Bank balance. But what e…"

Savita Munde replied Jul 4, 2012 to What makes a tester become a perfect tester

4 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Sajjad Ali Khan

"Before you would question you must have given your understanding on Parser. What do…"

Savita Munde replied Jun 26, 2012 to Parser Testing

1 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Savita Munde

"Before I would answer 100% confirm answer, please tell me first what are internal in…"

Savita Munde replied Jun 26, 2012 to what are external interface in test plan

7 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"Why don't you ask this question to the person who asked you?"

Savita Munde replied Jun 26, 2012 to What is Master Test Case with a sample scenario?

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"Why didn't you ask interviewer he/she might have invented this technique. You would…"

Savita Munde replied Jun 25, 2012 to What is Focus Testing? [Interview Question]

3 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"Did you interviewer gave you any example for Usability testing? You can take example…"

Savita Munde replied Jun 25, 2012 to Can any one give some real time scenarios, examples of Usability testing?

5 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by ^ siva kumar @

"U: User means anybody who is interested in the software. Testers, Customers, End use…"

Savita Munde replied Jun 22, 2012 to Difference between User Acceptance Testing & Acceptance Testing?

6 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Ajay Pardhi

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service