Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Nirupama's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Vaibhav, It might be one of test cases.. and it plays imp role rite... :) and as…"

Nirupama replied Apr 18, 2012 to regression testcases for desktop/mobile app

9 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by garg.09

"Hii, Alone with those testing, Security testing is important while testing mob app.…"

Nirupama replied Apr 18, 2012 to regression testcases for desktop/mobile app

9 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by garg.09

"Hi Saritha,   Could you please explain for the code i have mentioned..   Thanks a lo…"

Nirupama replied Nov 16, 2011 to selenium-To know whether links are present

3 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Nirupama

"ya i got the xpath... but my doubt is im unable to check the check box..   can i inc…"

Nirupama replied Oct 21, 2011 to Selenium-Click on check box using stored variable

3 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Bhargav

"Hi,   I found a bug as explained below which i found the good one.   Example: Detail…"

Nirupama replied Oct 14, 2011 to add one bug which you think is your best work

11 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by santosh

"can you please tel me how you can use js in selenium IDE?"

Nirupama replied Oct 14, 2011 to How to select past date and future date in calendar window using selenium tool?

7 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by sasikumar

"Thanks a lot:) got helpful with the documents you have sent:)"

Nirupama replied Oct 13, 2011 to Could anybody help me out how perfect I can write test cases please?

2 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Nirupama

"Hi,   Thanks for post as im also looking for same... but can suggest u for something…"

Nirupama replied Oct 13, 2011 to How to select past date and future date in calendar window using selenium tool?

7 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by sasikumar

"Hi, Please find the attachment for the configuration of RC   I hope it will be usefu…"

Nirupama replied Sep 30, 2011 to Can anyone share any document or pdf that helps you configure selenium RC with IDE and run sample test case?

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Nirupama

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service