Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Anand Singh's Discussions (263)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"As per the best practice of software testing company, Below are the reference for te…"

Anand Singh replied on Friday to How to test Online Shopping (for ex: rediff shopping or eBay) applications ?

7 on Friday
Reply by Anand Singh

"As per the best practice of software testing company, Below are some observations wh…"

Anand Singh replied Nov 26 to What is the importance of "Quality" in Software Testing?

11 Nov 26
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hi  API testing is a kind of testing in which the tester has to test the backend ser…"

Anand Singh replied Nov 26 to Please suggest me some tools used for API automation

1 Nov 26
Reply by Anand Singh

"As per best practices of software testing company, usability testing is something in…"

Anand Singh replied Nov 11 to How to do Usability Testing in Web Applications?

6 Nov 11
Reply by Anand Singh

"Jenkins is a java based continuous integration tool & it is widely used by softw…"

Anand Singh replied Nov 11 to How can we integrate Jenkins with Selenium WebDriver?

6 Nov 11
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hi Geetha,After seeing the error, it looks like it is not related to test data fetch…"

Anand Singh replied Nov 11 to How to find an element in search drop down list after that how to get data from excel file using selenium web driver

2 Nov 11
Reply by Anand Singh

"Yes, Selenium web driver is capable of testing the ajax enabled web applications. Mo…"

Anand Singh replied Oct 29 to Is Selenium Tool Supports Ajax Applications?

8 Oct 29
Reply by Anand Singh

"As per practices of qa software testing company, credibility of testing mobile apps…"

Anand Singh replied Oct 27 to Can anyone say how different types of Mobile Application Testing improve the credibility of apps?

2 Oct 27
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hello Ravi,As per qa software testing company, following are the types of testing yo…"

Anand Singh replied Oct 13 to Can any one tell me what are the testing that are performed on mobile apps testing?

5 Oct 13
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hello, As per the best practice of qa software testing company, Below is the sample…"

Anand Singh replied Oct 13 to Can any one Help me. I need the check list for Mobile application

2 Oct 13
Reply by Anand Singh

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service