Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Kannan Chandrasekaran's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Testcases (if neeeded) Functional testing document (All functionality (a to z)) Rele…"

Kannan Chandrasekaran replied Aug 1, 2012 to Documents submission to clinet

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Kannan Chandrasekaran

"Functional Regression Sanity Testing"

Kannan Chandrasekaran replied Aug 1, 2012 to What kind of testing method (Ex. Functional, Regression, Integration etc...), we can find more bugs?

10 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by vamshi vardhan

"Smoke testing : After Receive the Build for testing , Tester test the build whether…"

Kannan Chandrasekaran replied Jul 25, 2012 to can any1 tell me the actual difference b/w smoke and sanity testing.? and when to perform smoke and sanity..

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Anoop Halder

"Test Cases : Test Cases we write based on requirement include the functional levels…"

Kannan Chandrasekaran replied Jun 26, 2012 to What is different between Test cases and System Test cases?

22 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"Can U please Attach Mainframe testing Materials"

Kannan Chandrasekaran replied Jun 24, 2012 to Does any one have idea about Mainframe testing ?

10 Jun 24, 2012

"Hi i also Worked in Agile Methodology can u any 1 please explain Detail level about…"

Kannan Chandrasekaran replied Jun 14, 2012 to Please Help me about SCRUM process work flow. It needs very urgent.

9 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by tester

"As of my knowledge, They are not follow the testing process, but we can do all type…"

Kannan Chandrasekaran replied Jun 6, 2012 to How should be the Testing process in a small organization ?

3 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"Tx I need More Templates ,that Follow in MNC levels Test Design Template Integration…"

Kannan Chandrasekaran replied Apr 23, 2012 to Testing Documentation Template

2 Apr 23, 2012

"if you have Crack Version (QTP and Load Runner) Pls send to ,kannanchand@gmail.com"

Kannan Chandrasekaran replied Apr 4, 2012 to i neeed Load Runner and QTP crack Version

4 Apr 4, 2012

"if u have CracK version (QTP and Laod Runner) Pls Send"

Kannan Chandrasekaran replied Apr 4, 2012 to i neeed Load Runner and QTP crack Version

4 Apr 4, 2012

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service