Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Lokesh's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Raja, If you are testing web based application (Axisbank.com) you don't need any…"

Lokesh replied Sep 28, 2011 to QTP Add-in doubt. (what is the difference of this web and .Net or java based web application?)

5 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by suresh

"Hi Malay, Nice explanation, Thanks for sharing. Lokesh    "

Lokesh replied Jul 18, 2011 to Can any body tell me the "REGULAR EXPRESSIONS" using which situation in your project.?

4 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Malay Parikh

"Yes, the name of the tool is "SAHI" http://sahi.co.in/w/ Thanks!"

Lokesh replied Jul 8, 2011 to Could u please suggest any cross browser compatibility testing tool.....

7 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Tahir F

"Hi Senthamilselvan, Try using 'SAHI'. it is open source tool only. Thanks Lokesh"

Lokesh replied Jul 7, 2011 to Could u please suggest any cross browser compatibility testing tool.....

7 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Tahir F

"Anytime Troy!"

Lokesh replied Jun 20, 2011 to can anybody tell me about PUSHTOTEST tool ..how it works

4 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Lokesh

"Hi Kushal, If you search in LinkedIN for Troy Amyett, you can find lot of free onlin…"

Lokesh replied Jun 16, 2011 to can anybody tell me about PUSHTOTEST tool ..how it works

4 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Lokesh

"I tried implementing SAHI in my project, but due to some reason I was not able to im…"

Lokesh replied Jun 15, 2011 to Please Suggest me a best open source tool for browser compatibility testing

11 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Muthu

"Hi , You can try Sahi, it can also do browser compatibility testing.    "

Lokesh replied Jun 15, 2011 to Please Suggest me a best open source tool for browser compatibility testing

11 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Muthu

"QTP latest version supports Silverlight applications, you need to get separate Add i…"

Lokesh replied May 31, 2011 to Automation for Silverlight applications

8 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Greg Mooney

"Hi Raja, Jar files are the files to distribute Java applications or libraries, in th…"

Lokesh replied May 31, 2011 to Can some one Pls tell me what are jar files and locators in selenium?

5 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Abilash

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service