Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Amira Soliman Ahmed's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Yess you are right but only small thing, i think that Respose time and hits per seco…"

Amira Soliman Ahmed replied Mar 25, 2011 to What is analysis component in loadrunner ?

12 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by PRITHVI RAJ D.Y

"Hello Mr.Mohamed i think that not only network and server tht we can monitor ..there…"

Amira Soliman Ahmed replied Mar 25, 2011 to What is analysis component in loadrunner ?

12 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by PRITHVI RAJ D.Y

"Hello Ananthakumaran....agree with You but i think first the defect should be report…"

Amira Soliman Ahmed replied Mar 15, 2011 to How can v report the bug if the test cases are not well prepared?

7 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Amira Soliman Ahmed

"You should Report the defect then add to the test cases this missing one"

Amira Soliman Ahmed replied Mar 15, 2011 to How can v report the bug if the test cases are not well prepared?

7 Mar 15, 2011

"Re-Testing:After a defect is detected and fixed, the software should be retested to…"

Amira Soliman Ahmed replied Mar 13, 2011 to Difference between Re-Testing and Regression testing?

6 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Vemu

""

Amira Soliman Ahmed replied Mar 5, 2011 to What is meant by Cloud Computing ? Can any one pls guide me on this ?

10 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

"Cloud computing is a technology that uses the internet and central remote servers to…"

Amira Soliman Ahmed replied Mar 5, 2011 to What is meant by Cloud Computing ? Can any one pls guide me on this ?

10 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

"did not get what u mean specific... ? More clarifications PLs"

Amira Soliman Ahmed replied Feb 25, 2011 to What is analysis component in loadrunner ?

12 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by PRITHVI RAJ D.Y

"need to know the expected result of each point and where should i write it ?"

Amira Soliman Ahmed replied Jan 11, 2011 to What is SQL Injection?

5 Jan 11, 2011

"How Come... !!! the traceability  matrix is between the Use case and its related Tes…"

Amira Soliman Ahmed replied Jan 3, 2011 to Does anyone have RTVM matrix and on which phase in STLC we prepare RTVM .

18 Jan 3, 2011

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service