Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

MURAGESH NAVANI's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank u very much"

MURAGESH NAVANI replied Nov 17, 2011 to Please share the details/documents related testing sharepoint 2010 application

4 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Vikas Sharma

"All those should come under implicit requirement.In test cases add one more sheet an…"

MURAGESH NAVANI replied Jan 27, 2011 to If a bug is found while doing ADHOC TESTING? How to track that defect and what is the Result status?

6 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Ajit Singhal

"System Testing:This is the process of testing end to end business functionalities of…"

MURAGESH NAVANI replied Jan 27, 2011 to Is there a any difference between SYSTEM TESTING and END TO END TESTING? PLZ JUSTIFY?...with commom examples

4 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Ankita

"Congrats dude,    i also want to prepare ISTQB plz send the text book and all relate…"

MURAGESH NAVANI replied Jan 27, 2011 to ISTQB certified

14 May 30, 2012
Reply by vivek

"Hi vaishali i have uploaded few web testing documents.Go through the document it wi…"

MURAGESH NAVANI replied Jun 10, 2010 to please tell me test cases for website testing.....please send me prepar format

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by MURAGESH NAVANI

"Severity defines the magnitude of the defect in the application... priority defines…"

MURAGESH NAVANI replied Nov 12, 2009 to What is the difference between Severity and Priority ? Which one is used by a tester ?

17 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Sandeep Fofandi

"HI Faroz Basha System Testing:This is the process of testing end to end business fu…"

MURAGESH NAVANI replied Sep 23, 2009 to How to differentiate System Testing and End-to-End Testing

10 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by nidhi

"hi muragesh here i attached a word file which has t information about web testing…"

MURAGESH NAVANI replied Sep 14, 2009 to What are the major testing scenarios for testing a web site?

15 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Siva Taluru

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service