Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Nabanita Sarkar's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank u"

Nabanita Sarkar replied Nov 19, 2012 to Which of the following is false? a. Incidents should always be investigated and resolved b. Incidents occur when expected and actual results differ c. Incidents can be analyzed to assist test proces

2 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Nabanita Sarkar

"ok.thanx..but random testing is also a bb testing technique..(just came to know onli…"

Nabanita Sarkar replied Nov 19, 2012 to One of the following is not a part of white box testing as per BS7925-II standards. A. Random testing B. Data Flow testing. C. Statement testing. D. Syntax testing.

3 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"I have a doubt abt that ..why regression testing is not the ans?..can u plz elaborat…"

Nabanita Sarkar replied Nov 19, 2012 to What type of testing is done to supplement the rigorous testing? A. Regression testing. B. Integration testing. C. Error Guessing D. System testing.

3 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Thanks Sadhna, I just need  a bit more information on this.Can u elaborate this ..li…"

Nabanita Sarkar replied Oct 18, 2012 to Can QTP be used to test android chat application?

3 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by MohanKumar S

"thanx to both of u"

Nabanita Sarkar replied Oct 4, 2012 to 28. The following statements are used to describe the basis for creating test cases using either black or white box techniques: i information about how the software is constructed. ii models of the sy

5 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Nabanita Sarkar

"why not the option C..coz to demonstrate that the software does not  work..could it…"

Nabanita Sarkar replied Sep 24, 2012 to Which of the following should NOT normally be an objective for a test? a) To find faults in the software. b) To assess whether the software is ready for release. c) To demonstrate that the software do

5 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by karthik

"thanx "

Nabanita Sarkar replied Sep 11, 2012 to Which of the following is true of the V-model?

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Alligatortek

"thanx..can u plz explain "

Nabanita Sarkar replied Sep 10, 2012 to How many test cases are necessary to cover all the possible sequences of statements (paths) for the following program fragment?

2 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Nabanita Sarkar

"yeah of course ...as i am a beginner.... trying to convey my best possible answer...…"

Nabanita Sarkar replied Sep 10, 2012 to What is the main reason for testing software before releasing it?

3 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Nabanita Sarkar

"Thanx to both of u "

Nabanita Sarkar replied Sep 7, 2012 to Incorrect form of Logic coverage is:

6 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Adam Hulse

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement