Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Balaji's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Did anybody received the copy from Brat Singh?    If u received me kindly send it to…"

Balaji replied Nov 4, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi,   I dont aware of any specific technical jargons on your query. The point which…"

Balaji replied Jul 18, 2011 to Balancing the importance and dependencies in the Team / Testing Team

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Behbood Hussain

"Hi   Am working on SOAP based web service.I am using SoapUI automation tool for test…"

Balaji replied Apr 19, 2011 to Testing web services

7 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

"Thx Amarnath.   Security becomes nowadays a vital factor in all the application. I t…"

Balaji replied Apr 18, 2011 to Banking domain - how to prepare test case for banking domain?

17 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Prabu

"Thanks Anuradha.   I have few concerns with your above mentioned points, how to chec…"

Balaji replied Apr 18, 2011 to Banking domain - how to prepare test case for banking domain?

17 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Prabu

"Amarnath if we give some sceario with test case for the same it will be helpful for…"

Balaji replied Apr 15, 2011 to Banking domain - how to prepare test case for banking domain?

17 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Prabu

"Madhuri it looks pretty good."

Balaji replied Apr 15, 2011 to Banking domain - how to prepare test case for banking domain?

17 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Prabu

"Thanks Bill.   Am expecting something releavant to security aspects instead of routi…"

17 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Prabu

"Hi Anki   I send a mail to your id."

Balaji replied Apr 12, 2011 to Please suggest any good book for Quality Center which covers both for freshers and experienced?

30 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by ss

"After reading the above threads, I am also interested to work on Mobile testing. Ki…"

Balaji replied Feb 23, 2010 to What is Mobile Testing?

10 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Pratik Patel

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service