Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Shailesh Gohel's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Okie....hope it will works. If you still need help...drop an email on shailthesweete…"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 3, 2011 to how to navigate from one browser to second browser using selenium RC

4 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Shailesh Gohel

"Not a single ans :("

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 3, 2011 to Self Assessment test

6 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by chakkaravarthi

"Hi Nandkumar,   You must got a documentation file also with the downloads. If you do…"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 3, 2011 to how to navigate from one browser to second browser using selenium RC

4 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Shailesh Gohel

"Well...i tried icunetix and webinspet (crack versions) :P. No idea which is best in…"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 1, 2011 to Please Suggest me a best open source tool for security testing ,as a beginner to explore easily.

6 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by sathish kumar

"I suggest to first explore basics of Security Testing like SQL injections, XSS etc a…"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 1, 2011 to Please Suggest me a best open source tool for security testing ,as a beginner to explore easily.

6 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by sathish kumar

"ping me on shailthesweeter@gmail.com"

Shailesh Gohel replied May 31, 2011 to Test Management

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sion Heaney

"Hi Binnu,Test Management is a stuff to manage over all STLC Cycle. From Requirement…"

Shailesh Gohel replied May 31, 2011 to Test Management

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sion Heaney

"Both Are test Design techniques. Cant we consider it as a relation? Why the intervie…"

Shailesh Gohel replied May 31, 2011 to difference between Boundary value Analysis and Equivalance partitioning.

5 May 31, 2011
Reply by Shailesh Gohel

"Cant say its impossible but yeh it is near to impossible mainely because of Time con…"

Shailesh Gohel replied May 31, 2011 to 100% quality

3 May 31, 2011
Reply by Sandip Wagh

"Raja,   I had worked with healthcare domaion before 3 year. It has very big and comp…"

Shailesh Gohel replied May 31, 2011 to Banking and Health Care Domains

5 May 31, 2011
Reply by Raja Srikar Kunapareddy

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service