"What error you exactly getting while installing testlink>?"

Shailesh Gohel replied Sep 20, 2011 to test management tool

11 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Geethu Alexander

""

Shailesh Gohel replied Jul 27, 2011 to TESTING CROSSWORD

9 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Shailesh Gohel

"Do you have IIS also installed in your machine? if so then yu have to change port nu…"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 20, 2011 to How to install mantis(Bug Tracking Tool)? From Where to download it? Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!

8 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Madhumitha

"If you remember there was a similar thread and i have attached it here but the threa…"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 17, 2011 to Can somebody send some doc or ebook for using QTP with step by step instructions?

53 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Sankalp

"use wamp installer. its an exe that will setup all (apache, mysql and php)"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 17, 2011 to How to install mantis(Bug Tracking Tool)? From Where to download it? Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!

8 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Madhumitha

"Can you please start with your Nivedita?"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 17, 2011 to share your most challenged task and how you come across so far..

5 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Gaurav

"If selenium or any other tool is able to read the CAPTCHA code then the CAPTCHA it s…"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 17, 2011 to How to verify text on JCAPTCHA image / JCAPTCHA using Selenium Tool?

3 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Shailesh Gohel

"I got a copy of QTP Unplugged by Tarun lalvani. Send me your id ..Will send you. If…"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 17, 2011 to Can somebody send some doc or ebook for using QTP with step by step instructions?

53 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Sankalp

"tell me what kind of framework you want to user? and with which automation tool.   Y…"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 9, 2011 to Testing framework

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Shailesh Gohel

"Yeh i got it from the book "The art of software testing"...you can get it from googl…"

Shailesh Gohel replied Jun 9, 2011 to Self Assessment test

6 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by chakkaravarthi

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service