Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Muthu's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"As Free Software is the need of the hour, focus more on learning Free Software such…"

Muthu replied Jul 14, 2015 to Question for all of us - What are the tools that (you thought or experienced in any interview) companies are demanding from QA (to have must learned) in current competitive environment to get good...

4 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Muthu

"Quality is nothing but Customer Satisfaction.  Customer satisfaction comes when the…"

Muthu replied Jul 14, 2015 to What is the importance of "Quality" in Software Testing?

9 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Nandini

"Functional Testing is nothing but the real functionalities of the application.  Eg.…"

Muthu replied Jul 14, 2015 to difference between functional n nonfunctional testing

13 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by kokila

"Both are needed.  Until a product is bug free, there is of no use with the Developer…"

Muthu replied Jul 14, 2015 to Who is best a "Tester" or a "developer" in software industry?

30 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Santhosh Tuppad

"1) Focus on major functionalities of the given product.  if it is bike - Riding is t…"

Muthu replied Jul 14, 2015 to interview question for manual testing

3 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Muthu

"Performance Testing is the toughest part in Testing.   1) Preparing the Environment…"

Muthu replied Jul 14, 2015 to Which is the most difficult part of testing?

18 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Thanh

"Let me explain with small example.  Consider there is a spelling mistake in the word…"

Muthu replied Jun 12, 2015 to High severity and low priority bug

28 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Santhosh Tuppad

"Selenium RC is out dated and Selenium Web Driver is the latest one for Web Applicati…"

Muthu replied Jun 12, 2015 to Please Suggest me a best open source tool for browser compatibility testing

11 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Muthu

"Try https://taiga.io/"

Muthu replied Jun 12, 2015 to What can help me to manage Scrum projects

13 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Muthu

"Bugzilla and Mantis BT - Both are good.  If it is big project, go with Bugzilla; if…"

Muthu replied Jun 12, 2015 to Can any body suggest me what should be the free bug tacking tool?

16 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Muthu

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service