Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sandhya, Thanks for replying Just want to know in detail abt the hierarchy data I…"

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K replied Dec 2, 2011 to Complex data stored in DB in realtime

4 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Sandhya Chakravarthy

"Complex data in the sense for example take CSV In CSV, my task can be done in 3 diff…"

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K replied Dec 2, 2011 to Complex data stored in DB in realtime

4 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Sandhya Chakravarthy

"How to do it if i am using PERL Also here i am planning to user JAVA also How comple…"

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K replied Aug 4, 2011 to Need help on selenium

7 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by sasikumar

"What is that OCA Can you clearly explain please"

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K replied Jun 8, 2011 to As per my project reuirement i got a chance to work on DB. Can anyone give me the info what should i learn on DB as a Tester which makes me the additional advantage

2 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by REDDY SIVA SARAN.K

"Can anyone reply how the IDM is used in the customer point of view Actually if i wan…"

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K replied Apr 26, 2011 to Have any one working on Identity Manager

8 Apr 26, 2011

"sivasaran558@gmail.com Can you forward to this mail id also"

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K replied Apr 21, 2011 to <Info> Need information about Selenium tool for better opportunities

19 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by hari prasad

"Can any one tell how IDM is used in the Customer point of view"

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K replied Nov 23, 2010 to Have any one working on Identity Manager

8 Apr 26, 2011

"Am a tester working on Novell Identity Manager I like to learn the domain But how to…"

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K replied Nov 15, 2010 to Have any one working on Identity Manager

8 Apr 26, 2011

"Am working on Identity Manager Product. I have shifted to that recently Actually i…"

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K replied Nov 15, 2010 to Have any one working on Identity Manager

8 Apr 26, 2011

"Hi Jwalith, Please forward it to me as well sivasaran558@gmail.com"

REDDY SIVA SARAN.K replied Jan 12, 2010 to what is the approach for product testing

66 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Behbood Hussain

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service