Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

sugat misra's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"1. Re-testing is the testing for a specific bug after it has been fixed.(one given b…"

sugat misra replied Mar 25, 2014 to Hi every body,please answer to these questions

9 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Pvarun

"1> USe tablename; SELECT * FROM sys.Tables2> for comments MIGHT BE NOT SURE3&g…"

sugat misra replied Mar 25, 2014 to SQL QUERIES: Ans me the below quries

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by sugat misra

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi1QBxVjZAw"

sugat misra replied Dec 12, 2013 to Guyz ...What is Supply Chain Management System ...??

3 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Nagaraju.Velde

"According to the fish model, the first half represents the verification phase where…"

sugat misra replied Nov 27, 2013 to Differance between verification and validation testing ?

2 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by praveen m

"OTHER QUESTION Positive AND Negative test cases for chair"

sugat misra replied Nov 20, 2013 to help me to know the test scenario and buisness use cases for below situation

1 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by sugat misra

"It's quite simpe: Select * from employee where location='pune' or location='mumbai'"

sugat misra replied Nov 18, 2013 to pls.gv me sql query to find out employees working in pune and mumbai location.

1 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by sugat misra

"I think you must capture it with proper screenshots and notice on what are the input…"

sugat misra replied Sep 21, 2013 to Bug Status

3 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Raja Sekhar Pavuluri

"Using Agile model is the best bet in this cases...Search in google for agile model t…"

sugat misra replied Sep 21, 2013 to What we do when the Requirements are continuously changed?

4 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Pratik Patel

"As per my knowledge there is no other way to do it other than adding one identity co…"

sugat misra replied Aug 16, 2013 to Query for column wise data count including the NULL record ?

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by kabir

"Hi Sameer, Please provide me the details. My id is sugat11@gmail.com. Also wanted to…"

sugat misra replied Aug 16, 2013 to If Any Body wants QC Complete Explanation in Document Mail me.

176 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by ravi kumar

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service