Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Priti Gaikwad's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, I hope you are doing good... Please discuss with  Testrig Technologies, leadi…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Mar 26 to How to test the security of cloud application?

5 Mar 26
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, I would like to get suggestions from the team of experts, Just Drop your Quer…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Feb 14 to How to handle AJAX element to get clicked in selenium webdriver?

2 Feb 14
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, I hope you are doing good... According to your question, I think you want to…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Jan 29 to Accessibility testing tool

5 Jan 29
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, Yes, Completed agree on your point According to me you can also go with the s…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Jan 15 to Question for all of us - What are the tools that (you thought or experienced in any interview) companies are demanding from QA (to have must learned) in current competitive environment to get good...

6 Jan 16
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hello there, To work on security testing there are numbers of security testing tools…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Dec 30, 2019 to ANDROID APP SECURITY TESTING?WHICH IS THE BEST AND EASY TOOL?

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hello, Thanks for sharing this information, As a software tester It is really helpfu…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Dec 27, 2019 to CERTIFICATIONS-TO BEGIN IT CAREER

3 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, If you talk about software testing extensions then Firebug is my favorite sof…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Dec 26, 2019 to Most useful Firefox add-ins for a Software Test Engineer

16 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, Please find the best list of ads on below  Click here to read continue: Top 1…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Dec 26, 2019 to Add ons used for testing web applicatin?

7 Jan 23
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hello Dear, The testing aim is to recognize any usability problems, gather qualitati…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Dec 24, 2019 to Can anyone explain the concept of Usability Testing?

12 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, Well, the security test will be more accurate with the various testing tools…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Dec 24, 2019 to Penetration/Security test tool

10 Mar 26
Reply by Stella

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service