Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Priti Gaikwad's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Yes, 100% True... Automation Testing play's an important role in improving th…"

Priti Gaikwad replied on Friday to Can Test Automation improve Test Effectiveness?

7 on Friday
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, As per the common perspective of Software testers, there are different types…"

Priti Gaikwad replied on Friday to What are the main attributes of test automation?

2 on Friday
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, I hope you are doing well, Here is the list of Automation Testing processes t…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Oct 30 to In real time what is the Testing Process with respect to automation?

2 Oct 30
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, if you want to explore new things in the are of Software Testing I would like…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Oct 29 to Need Ideas/Suggestions on conducting trainings on various areas of Testing.

6 Oct 29
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Test Automation is the most important step of software testing where most of the tes…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Oct 9 to Which automation tool is best to do Regression Testing? Why?

4 Oct 9
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, Software testing is now an essential part of Software Development, it is the…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Sep 30 to Want to know what are my best resources to learn software testing?

1 Sep 30
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, Regression testing is the most important part of the software or QA testing p…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Sep 28 to Regression Testing

10 Sep 29
Reply by Anand Singh

"Regression testing is another most important type of software testing, while QA or R…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Sep 28 to Regression testing

12 Sep 28
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, I would like to suggest you one of the best tools to for bugs tracking, Can y…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Sep 25 to Bug Tracking Tool

10 Sep 25
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, Looking to Work with Top QA and Software Testing Company in the USA? Then I w…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Sep 24 to Latest Testing Jobs

1 Sep 24
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service