Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Priti Gaikwad's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Still Not...Manual testing needs some improvements that's it...It will never…"

Priti Gaikwad replied on Friday to Is manual testing dead?

15 on Friday
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, please check the below article it includes the top list of bugs tracking tool…"

Priti Gaikwad replied on Wednesday to Bug Tracking Tool

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, From the last 1 and l.5 years I used JIRA for bugs tracking...Jira is one of…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Nov 11 to Which Bug Tracking Tool you are using?

66 Nov 11
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, please check this below list these are the latest bugs tracking tools:  1.Bug…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Nov 6 to Bug Tracking Applications & bug tracking tool

8 Nov 6
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello, Here security testing experts listing the top 10 security testing tools for c…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Nov 1 to Suggest me, one best security testing tool

2 Nov 11
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hello, If you are doing application testing then here I would like to suggest you on…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Oct 21 to What are your organization level Best Practices? I mean benchmark activities?

8 on Friday
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hello, I would like to list here of the Topmost testing tools which will help you in…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Oct 14 to What are the tools that are used by you for testing

8 Oct 14
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Hello there, I hope you are doing good...  There are lot's of automation tools are a…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Oct 14 to Is there any Automation Tool for Browser Compatibility Testing?

6 Oct 17
Reply by Mallikharjun

"Hello, I hope you are doing good... There are lots of things which you need to keep…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Oct 12 to Sample of bug report

12 Oct 24
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hello, I hope you are doing good... There are lots of things which you need to keep…"

Priti Gaikwad replied Oct 12 to Sample of bug report

12 Oct 24
Reply by Anand Singh

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service