Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Palvai Santosh's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Vikarant,   try the below code: oBrowser = new FirefoxDriver(); oBrowser.get("URL…"

Palvai Santosh replied Dec 30, 2014 to How to open the new tab in Selenium?

2 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Palvai Santosh

"Hi what Neil told is also right, but you are trying to take the absolute path. And i…"

Palvai Santosh replied Dec 30, 2014 to How to find this text using Selenium IDE?

3 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Palvai Santosh

"Hello Try the below one. It should work: It should be //h2[contains(text(),'message'…"

Palvai Santosh replied Dec 30, 2014 to How to find this text using Selenium IDE?

3 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Palvai Santosh

"This is first time i am listening, Sorry .. Tks,P.Santhosh"

Palvai Santosh replied Jun 12, 2012 to scan and expose method in testing

5 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Diwakar Rai

"No Need Boss... Not required at all."

Palvai Santosh replied Jun 7, 2012 to In Agile Testing , can I have a Test strategy at th eProject level and Test Plan at the Sprint level ?

7 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Mahalakshmi Devi

"Try to say the answers in simple and easy way so that others can understand quickly:…"

Palvai Santosh replied May 30, 2012 to HI can any one please give detailed answers to these interview questions?...pleaseee

18 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by srivathsav kumar

"Bhuvaneswari replied in agood way. it is a good one and wherever you want, you cna m…"

Palvai Santosh replied May 15, 2012 to Can any one explain me in detail about test plan preparation for manual and automation testing

6 May 15, 2012
Reply by Suresh @ Calabash

"Nothing wrong, Raghu u r trying to learn from the mistakes, it is good"

Palvai Santosh replied Apr 18, 2012 to Where and how do you document your requirements?

9 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Palvai Santosh

"Hi Uma,    Sorry To all. All the answers were not right. SRD or BRD: Req will be pre…"

Palvai Santosh replied Apr 18, 2012 to Where and how do you document your requirements?

9 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Palvai Santosh

"Hi,    As ur a beginner, for a New Project on testing: Team lead will allot u a modu…"

Palvai Santosh replied Apr 10, 2012 to What are the daily activities of a Tester either Manual/Automation Engineer?

15 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Siva Rmakrishna

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service