Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Ambat Vipin's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bibin,  I am looking for job oppurtunity in Kochi can i send my resume to u"

Ambat Vipin replied Apr 7, 2011 to let me know is there any opening for 1yr exp.in manual testing

13 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Satyajit

"Hi Vishal, Can you send me tutorials of WebGoat....I want to know more about it...I…"

Ambat Vipin replied Mar 29, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi Namratha,  Right click helps to validate elements on the page using "verify and a…"

Ambat Vipin replied Mar 11, 2011 to How to verify right-click menu using Selenium IDE?

2 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Girija

"Jmeter, UAT  testing, Software Testing and its types    These can be the good topics…"

Ambat Vipin replied Mar 11, 2011 to seminar topic

3 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Chinna

"Solution of Xpath to identify the element on a page is in this way: Xpath can help t…"

Ambat Vipin replied Mar 11, 2011 to Challenges faced using selenium.........

17 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Vineela Deekonda

"Hi Deo,  Can you send the copy of the book "How to Break Web Software: Functional an…"

Ambat Vipin replied Mar 10, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi Snehasish,  You can follow the format given by Mrunal Deo and you can even add Te…"

Ambat Vipin replied Mar 10, 2011 to How to write Test Plan for a particular Project

6 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Bill Smith

"I need training on Jmeter and QTP Thanks"

Ambat Vipin replied Mar 10, 2011 to Coming Soon: QT Training - share the knowledge!

139 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by AbhiManyu

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service