Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Saritha S.P.'s Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Sam, Below testing is necessary for any web application testing other than functiona…"

Saritha S.P. replied Jul 18, 2013 to Manual Testing for Websites

3 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"Hi Saravan, The link provided by Kotla is good. In that its specified different doma…"

Saritha S.P. replied Jan 22, 2013 to What is mean by domain? What are different domains in market?

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"you need to check with all possible combinations of data. For EG: Check with Boundar…"

Saritha S.P. replied Dec 10, 2012 to Negative test cases For Graph in Web Application

4 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"Hi Majeed, Basic DB knowledge always helps tester while doing Testing. For EG; If th…"

Saritha S.P. replied May 25, 2012 to Is DB Knowledge is necessary for Manual Testers?

5 May 25, 2012
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"Anand, You didn't mention which tool you specified in the resume. You can just insta…"

Saritha S.P. replied Mar 19, 2012 to regarding clarifications needed on some ques

5 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"Hi Santhosh, 1. We need to do Compatibility testing for web applications alone. Som…"

Saritha S.P. replied Dec 14, 2011 to When we do compatability testing

5 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"Hi Pankaj, Since I am a manual tester, I dont know how to check the repors using aut…"

Saritha S.P. replied Nov 3, 2011 to How to test reports

2 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"Hi padmavathi,   There are many tool to test the application in different versions o…"

Saritha S.P. replied Nov 3, 2011 to interview question( how we will perform compatibility testing on different browsers)

11 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Meena

"The website testing includes below testing methods 1. Functionality Testing 2. Usabi…"

Saritha S.P. replied Oct 28, 2011 to Can anyone send me what are the test cases we have to write for a website?

4 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by vishnu vardhan

"Hi Raja, I hope there is no provision to assign an issue to multiple users. But ther…"

Saritha S.P. replied Oct 28, 2011 to Mantis Bug tracking tool issue

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Saritha S.P.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service