Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

santosh v's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Tracebility ensures you that you have coverd testcases for all requirements but in o…"

santosh v replied Apr 8, 2010 to Other than requirement traceability matrix, what are the other factors that we need to check in order to exit a testing process?

3 Apr 8, 2010

"Hi srinivas In general the appilication will be integrated with the payement gatewa…"

santosh v replied Jan 18, 2010 to please help me providing testcases for credit card payment system and online payment

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Shakthi

"I feel for question 1 its c becouse 10000,50000,99999 comes in the valid range and f…"

santosh v replied Dec 8, 2009 to Answer this Question

9 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Anil Kumar

"how do you rate it when compared to qtp and test complete? Does it use simple dp lik…"

santosh v replied Nov 23, 2009 to Automation Tool- TestPartner

13 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by av

"Configuration management is where you are maintaining all the project (build) relate…"

santosh v replied Oct 30, 2009 to What is Configuration Management and Quality Centre ??

2 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Mohan Kumar

"hi I completly agree with mohan.You need to install the addin and after that you nee…"

santosh v replied Oct 30, 2009 to What is the procedure to upload the test cases from Excel sheet to Test director ?

3 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by santosh v

"One of the most important aspect why companies preffer manual is that no matter what…"

santosh v replied Oct 27, 2009 to Why almost all the software companies preferred MANUAL Testing?

28 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Alisha Henderson

"Tanx priya...Have you used this tool in your company?coz in my company they are cons…"

santosh v replied Sep 29, 2009 to testcomplete tool feed back

2 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by santosh v

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service