Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Tahir F's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"yes there are ways to test the layers. UI layer can be tested via browser. Web servi…"

Tahir F replied Oct 8, 2011 to how we will test the layers in the architecture of project

4 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by S Sarita

"correct answer."

Tahir F replied Sep 19, 2011 to Bug "Index was outside the bounds of the array" , What does this bug mean and when this bug will come?

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Dhanraj

"Go to the Selenium site, play with the IDE & see how it goes for you."

Tahir F replied Aug 11, 2011 to What are basic knowledge is require for use selenium tool?

8 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Jasmine Olivra

"these are basically languages. As you google on the internet about it, you will find…"

Tahir F replied Aug 11, 2011 to What are basic knowledge is require for use selenium tool?

8 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Jasmine Olivra

"it really depends on the security level of teh application. The one that I test has…"

Tahir F replied Aug 11, 2011 to Need help for testing Username and Password field based on some conditions

5 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Ashish Kshatriya

"Say you have an assignment to test various features of yahoo mail. Below are few of…"

Tahir F replied Aug 9, 2011 to Can anyone plz provide example(src) from which i can write test cases?

5 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Ram

"-As a start knowledge of a scripting or programming language is a must like ruby, c#…"

Tahir F replied Aug 8, 2011 to What are basic knowledge is require for use selenium tool?

8 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Jasmine Olivra

"Hi, If you know perl, selenium rc, how to record test case & export to perl....…"

Tahir F replied Aug 5, 2011 to Need small help to understand what to learn on these things

1 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Tahir F

"There cannot be a perfect answer to this. This is what I do when I am in a similar s…"

Tahir F replied Aug 5, 2011 to <Interview question>If a build is assigned a duration of 4 days but you are asked to complete it in 1 day due to some constraints. How will you do it?

12 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Sonal

"Even I want to run tests for browser compatibility. Want to perform manual testing a…"

Tahir F replied Aug 4, 2011 to Could u please suggest any cross browser compatibility testing tool.....

7 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Tahir F

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service