Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Nadir Ali Khan's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Please send me a copy as well at nadir.alik@gmail.com. thanks"

Nadir Ali Khan replied Apr 17, 2012 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Scenarios are strictly application based and hence have to be customized to serve an…"

Nadir Ali Khan replied Apr 17, 2012 to how will u create diff types of scenario for any website?

6 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Nadir Ali Khan

"The job of a tester is to identify and log bugs. Attach the necessary screen shots,…"

Nadir Ali Khan replied Apr 17, 2012 to i found the bug and i assigned to the developer,bt developr says it not a bug ,then wats is the next step to be taken??

12 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Chinna

"I am a staunch supporter of having a dedicated QA test environment. This is necessar…"

Nadir Ali Khan replied Apr 17, 2012 to i found the bug and i assigned to the developer,bt developr says it not a bug ,then wats is the next step to be taken??

12 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Chinna

"It depends on the functionality that a web site is performing and the type of inform…"

Nadir Ali Khan replied Apr 14, 2012 to how will u create diff types of scenario for any website?

6 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Nadir Ali Khan

"When executing test cases please follow the steps carefully and make any notes about…"

Nadir Ali Khan replied Apr 14, 2012 to test case related

4 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Nagaraju.Velde

"It is always better to write a separate set of test scenarios and test cases for dat…"

Nadir Ali Khan replied Apr 13, 2012 to For Database testing we write seprate testcases.......?

10 May 27, 2012
Reply by raj

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service