Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Shoyeb Memon's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ramesh,   Could you please help me with his email id and name so that i could con…"

Shoyeb Memon replied Nov 22, 2011 to Is there any selenium training institutions in chennai?

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Shoyeb Memon

"Thnks Bhargav"

Shoyeb Memon replied Jun 30, 2011 to Hello Friends. Please advice me which version of QTP support Windows 7 Pro

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Joe Colantonio

"Thnks Antara"

Shoyeb Memon replied Jun 30, 2011 to Hello Friends. Please advice me which version of QTP support Windows 7 Pro

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Joe Colantonio

"Thanks Viplav for your reply"

Shoyeb Memon replied Jun 29, 2011 to Hello Everyone. I need to learn Automation tool like QTP, Winrunner, etc from personal trainer. Can anyone help me. I am ready to pay

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Shoyeb Memon

"Thats Good news Abu."

Shoyeb Memon replied Jun 29, 2011 to Hello Everyone. I need to learn Automation tool like QTP, Winrunner, etc from personal trainer. Can anyone help me. I am ready to pay

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Shoyeb Memon

"not everyday buddy, But i want to learn. Do you know someone who can help me?"

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Shoyeb Memon

"Hey Shiva, the link you have provided for reference is very confusing and unclear. I…"

Shoyeb Memon replied Jun 28, 2011 to Load testing with VSTS 2010

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Shoyeb Memon

"Hey Viplav, I didnt receive your reply. Pls help me with the site where I can learn…"

Shoyeb Memon replied Jun 28, 2011 to Hello Good Morining Everyone. Could anyone please help me with the sites where I can learn Automation Testing using VSTS 2010. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Shoyeb Memon

"Hello Deepak, Could you please help me to know where the website where I can learn A…"

Shoyeb Memon replied Jun 28, 2011 to ISTQB foundation materials

1453 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by preeti

"Hi Madhumitha, Could you please help me to know where the website where I can learn…"

Shoyeb Memon replied Jun 28, 2011 to Hello Everyone. I am new to QT. Could anyone please help me with the list of web stress tools

5 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Shoyeb Memon

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service