Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Nagendra Babu Ravilla's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sreelatha, In your question, we may get below 3 scenarios of requirement changes.…"

Nagendra Babu Ravilla replied Dec 29, 2014 to IN Manual testing, suppose if change existing features in application, again we write newtest cases to perform retesting &regression testing,but where we update the thise TC's?

2 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Ajit Singhal

"Hi Siva, Below are the some key characteristics of both the Review technics. May be…"

Nagendra Babu Ravilla replied Oct 28, 2014 to Difference Between Walkthrough and Inspection

1 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Nagendra Babu Ravilla

"I do agree with Samrat. Adding to his words, in our project, we will provide product…"

Nagendra Babu Ravilla replied Jan 16, 2014 to steps to be taken after getting issue in production

4 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Srinivas, If we see any issue in Production environment, then We have to cross verif…"

Nagendra Babu Ravilla replied Jan 16, 2014 to steps to be taken after getting issue in production

4 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Below are some questions that i was faced recently when i attended interview...i hav…"

Nagendra Babu Ravilla replied Nov 25, 2013 to Interview questions - looking for job change - Having 6+ years of experience

5 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Ganesh Gupta Jayam

"Initially [At the time of requirement analysis], we need to identify the Inter-depen…"

Nagendra Babu Ravilla replied Nov 21, 2013 to How to test regression testing

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Pallavi

"It is always a tricky question...Please go through the below link for more details..…"

Nagendra Babu Ravilla replied Nov 20, 2013 to Differences between Test Plan & Test Strategy

4 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Syed Maqsood Hasan

"Yes Shruti, questions depends on the situation of the issue. :)"

Nagendra Babu Ravilla replied Oct 3, 2013 to root cause analysis

6 Oct 3, 2013

"Even for writing test cases also, effort will be different."

Nagendra Babu Ravilla replied Sep 25, 2013 to INFO-TECH MANUAL TESTING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

15 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Raja Sekhar Pavuluri

"I do prefer to write 15 test cases...As per my understanding, every test case should…"

Nagendra Babu Ravilla replied Sep 24, 2013 to What is the best practice for writing test cases in below mentioned scenario??

1 Sep 24, 2013

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service