Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Jagadeesh.Bandaru's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Chintu, thanks for posting this but i need vbscript but not manual flow. Many Thank…"

Jagadeesh.Bandaru replied Feb 28, 2014 to Need vbscript to clear firefox cache

5 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Jagadeesh.Bandaru

"Thanks a ton Shreyya "

Jagadeesh.Bandaru replied Feb 28, 2014 to Need vbscript to clear firefox cache

5 Feb 28, 2014

"Thank you Subbu. "

Jagadeesh.Bandaru replied Feb 24, 2014 to Intermittently QTP 11 is not clicking winbutton on a dialog. How to handle this?

2 Feb 24, 2014

"try by uninstalling qtp and reinstall , if you still face the issue you may need to…"

Jagadeesh.Bandaru replied Sep 25, 2013 to QTP 10 is identifying a browser as window....

1 Sep 25, 2013

"Hi Deepak, Could you fwd me latest ISTQB fundamental certification meterials to jaga…"

Jagadeesh.Bandaru replied Aug 23, 2013 to ISTQB foundation materials

1453 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by preeti

"Hi Bheemlanaik, I'm not clear with your question, which type of object count you wan…"

Jagadeesh.Bandaru replied Aug 8, 2013 to i want to display the no f links with specific text

5 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Subbu

"Hi, Give a try with below code. Many Thanks, Jagadeesh.B Dim obj, n, tobjSet obj= D…"

Jagadeesh.Bandaru replied Aug 5, 2013 to i want to display the no f links with specific text

5 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Subbu

"you can handle this using Descriptive programming {regular expressions}. Many Thank…"

Jagadeesh.Bandaru replied Jun 7, 2013 to Runtime Property Change

3 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by ram

"Hi Samrat Jha, I'm preparing for ISTQB. Could you send me related documents to jagad…"

Jagadeesh.Bandaru replied May 20, 2013 to Could anyone please explain about Code Coverage,Pole Coverage,Statment Coverage,Path Coverage,LCSAJ coverage,Test Coverage and there relation

14 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Vishal D.

"I'm await other folks view on this, feel free to share your thoughts ..."

Jagadeesh.Bandaru replied May 15, 2013 to Among QTP certification and ISTQB certification, which adds more value for a Tester?

4 May 15, 2013
Reply by Teemu Vesala

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service