Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Venkata Arun Kumar's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jairajsingh, Thank for the info. Could you please share any document related to a…"

Venkata Arun Kumar replied Dec 10, 2014 to Test plan for agile testing..

3 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Manish Soni

"mail id: venkataarun.dontha@gmail.com"

Venkata Arun Kumar replied Apr 29, 2014 to Please Share any one have document of RUP Methodology

1 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Venkata Arun Kumar

"Hi Deepak, Please send me the ISTQB Material: Mail id: dokumar@professionalaccess.…"

Venkata Arun Kumar replied Apr 3, 2014 to ISTQB foundation materials

1453 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by preeti

"Hi Samrat, Will you please mail me. I have mailed with the subject line"

Venkata Arun Kumar replied Jan 8, 2014 to Does Any suggest me Open Source Test Case Development Tool?

6 Jan 8, 2014

"I have maile samrat... I have joined in new company... Hear they suggested me to tel…"

Venkata Arun Kumar replied Jan 7, 2014 to Does Any suggest me Open Source Test Case Development Tool?

6 Jan 8, 2014

"Thank You Samrat..."

Venkata Arun Kumar replied Jan 7, 2014 to Does Any suggest me Open Source Test Case Development Tool?

6 Jan 8, 2014

"Thank You Samrat... Could please share any document related to "Test Link". "

6 Jan 8, 2014

"Hi Subbu... Thanks for the reply... Subbu can u explain more clearly i mean with code"

Venkata Arun Kumar replied Oct 28, 2013 to There are 5 browsers is there, The 5 browsers are same browsers. Except Recently Opened Browser, How to Close Remaing Browsers?

2 Oct 28, 2013

"Hi Sameer, This is My mail Id: kumar.qa@hotmail.com"

Venkata Arun Kumar replied Oct 7, 2013 to If Any Body wants QC Complete Explanation in Document Mail me.

176 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by ravi kumar

"Thanks Vinodh."

Venkata Arun Kumar replied Apr 22, 2013 to could any one help me to solve bellow QUERY.

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Vinodh

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service